New property marketing videos launched
Try a new video for free when ordered alongside any other service
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our new property marketing videos, ideal for sharing on social media or hosting on your website.
Responding to the growing demand for quality digital content, we’re pleased to be able to offer you a 30-60 second creative edit and/or walkthrough suitable for organic posting and stories, social ads or embedding into your site.
No need to scratch around for new content to share! Social videos will allow you to starting generating a buzz, launching a new property to your local market before hitting the portals. Find out more
Property video formats
A creative edit involves more artistic shots and speed ramping to pique interest and a walkthrough is longer in format involving closer inspection of each room. We can offer either format or a combination of the two.
Choose the style and length of video and then we can overlay with animated text, branding and your corporate colours.
All our photographers can produce video whilst on a property marketing visit so it can now be bolted on for a minimal additional cost. Our team have undergone months of training so that we can now offer you a top quality product to whet the appetite of local buyers and get the enquiries coming in.
Try video for free when booked alongside any other NicheCom service! Contact us today to arrange your trial.
See the quality of NicheCom's new property marketing videos:
Why use property videos in your marketing?
- Win more instructions by offering vendors affordable, high-quality video that can reach their target buyers
- Get a steady stream of social media content for organic posts, ads and stories
- Video content gets far higher engagement on social platforms than text and images alone
- Video content is more widely shared than any other format- up to 1200% according to recent research by Forbes
- Start generating interest before a property is launched on the portals
- Costs a minimal amount extra when added to a typical property marketing visit