NicheCom back to business Monday 18th May
Following the announcement earlier this week allowing agents and property marketing services to resume, we’re delighted to be getting ready to return to business ‘almost as usual’ on Monday 18th May.
Despite working hard behind the scenes to get our Safe System of Work policy for Covid-19 in place and ordering large stocks of PPE, the decision to allow the property industry to open up again on Wednesday (with little notice) has meant we’ve had to urgently get everything in place to ensure a safe return to work for all.
From Monday, agents can book our full range of services online in the usual way. With the safety of all parties involved with home visits being paramount, we’d like to share important details of our Safe System of Work policy. We’re proud to be able to say that the measures we are planning to adopt will far exceed the minimum standards required by the Government’s guidance for working in other people’s homes.
Our photographers have all have all signed a document agreeing to:
- keep a 2-metre distance from any agent/household occupants
- wash hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and never touch their face, eyes, nose or mouth
- check whether any occupants are self-isolating, displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, and/or have received a positive diagnosis
- request that the property be cleaned and prepared suitably
- use disposable gloves, shoe covers and a face mask at every appointment. A fresh pair of gloves will be put on outside each property
- regularly use hand sanitiser before and after visits
- wipe down equipment after each appointment with antibacterial wipes
What will we will ask of the vendor/occupier:
As mentioned, we will be asking that the property is cleaned prior to the visit with a particular focus on frequently touched surfaces such as door handles – regular household cleaning products will do the job! If available, disposable or washing-up gloves and aprons should be used for cleaning.
We have asked our staff not to touch any items at the property if possible, so to assist with this we would ask in advance:
- that bins are moved to ensure they won’t be in the external photographs
- all clutter and unwanted items are tidied out of the way
- internal doors and windows are open (if property is not vacant)
As Government advice during the Covid-19 pandemic is being constantly updated, we will amend our Safe System of Work policy as and when new guidance is published.
We’d like to think that one of the benefits of using NicheCom for property marketing services during the pandemic is that all our field staff are trained to be able to produce best-in-class photography, floorplans, EPCs and 3D tours from a single visit and the fact that they are all fully employed (rather than freelance) means you have complete peace of mind they will be adhering to a strict safety policy when visiting a property.
We look forward to being able to support you getting business back up and running after this difficult period. If you have any queries regarding our safe working practices or about any of our services, please contact 0118 977 0690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.